Hi everybody, it's been 4 years since we've been married. Now living separately for about six months because of our disagreements. We've got a child, and she's living with me. He wants our child to be with him, so he moved legally. I can't give her to him. Who will get the child custody, mother or father? Can a father take a child away from the mother? I'm worried and hence, I'm looking for the best lawyer. A friend of mine suggested this family lawyer in Toronto. Is anyone familiar with them? Do you have any other suggestions? Please share your opinions. It will be nice.