Thread: Help! Low sperm count!

Help! Low sperm count!

Hi all,

i'm a 27 year old male. Me and my wife have been trying for a child this year but to no avail. We have seen various fertility doctos and tried tcm.

Apparently the doctor said i have a low sperm count and probably low libido.

We are planning to go for a IVF next. But i'm afraid that it may not work and we getting frustrate as we are spending alot of money and still not seeing improvements!

I would like to know if you guys or any of your husbands have such problems and how did they overcame this??

Have you done a sperm analysis? I read here https://www.doctorxdentist.com/quest...ow-sperm-count that to know whether your sperm count is low or not is that you have to do that and your doctor will analyse it with 3 different parameters

You may also consider intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) -- I think this can also be part of the IVF process. It's where a single quality sperm is injected into the egg for fertilisation.