Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any review on child care centre in hougang???

Any review on child care centre in hougang???

Hello!

I'm staying at Hougang St 91 and looking for Child care center around the area coz i'm planning to enroll my 22 months old baby probably in 2 or 3 months time. If possible, I wished to find a Child Care center that offers full day service. Hubby's office mate who happened to reside at the same street mentioned about Ace Kidz and St Elmos. does anyone of you here tried to visit the said Child care center? or anyone enrolled their child there? any info about CC near my place would be very much appreciated. thanks.

Hello, I just want to ask on what do you mean on " i'm planning to enroll my 22 months old baby probably in 2 or 3 months time." are you are planning to enroll until 2 or 3 months???? well, anyway i've been to Acekidz, the place is okay but St. Elmo is more preferable for me. i found it nicer than Acekidz.

Thanks for the quick response on my thread. what I mean is I am planning to enroll my child 2 or 3 months from now because my SIL who babysit my baby will leave to Malaysia after 2 or 3 months from now. You think St. Elmo is better than Acekidz? why? did you enrolled your child there?

Nope! not yet! but I almost. at the last minute a near relative volunteer to babysit my baby that's why I didn't got back there. but if sincerely, I like St. Elmo. Try to visit the center for yourself to evaluate the place.

Try checking out Montekidz. I just sent my kid there since last month. Actually, I'm supposed to sent my baby at Acekidz but when I get there, the staff told me that they are already full. I searched for another CC; I found St. Elmo and Montekidz. I visited Montekidz first before getting to St. Elmo. I did compare the two CC and Montekidz won my preference.

Hi! i'm also looking for Child Care Center at the same place, I wonder if someone can give me the registration fee or the possible things I going to pay when I enroll my kid. I will wait for your quick response thanks.

I am just new here in Singapore and we are staying here for good. We are staying at Block 931. Since we don't know anybody around so well, I guess it would be safe to sent our child in a Child care center while we are at work (for the meantime). And since I am not yet very familiar with the place nearby, I am hoping that I could get best advice here. tnx

Hello! welcome to Singapore! btw, how old is your Child? Which service would do you like to avail??? my 2.5 yr old child Sam is now attending Jenius Kindergarten. I never regret sending him there because I found the place very secure and conducive to learning.

Hi mommies! like you I am also searching for Child care center for my baby. I was surfing the net when i redirect to a forum about CC Center at hougang. As I read the forum, I found out that several mommies got bad experience upon sending thier kids at Acekidz Cente... I never been in Acekidz but I planned to call the center to ask for information because if in case my mom won't come to babysit my baby next month, i will opt to send my baby there. but I was alarmed and now scared to send my baby to any Child care center.

really? can you give me the link of the forum? I would like to read it also. I just registered my 38 months baby there just last August.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast