Thread: Review : Dr. Sheila Loh (Raffles Hospital)

Review : Dr. Sheila Loh (Raffles Hospital)

Hi mummies,
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my gynae is Dr. Sheila Loh. However, my first appointment with her is still next week so while waiting i would like to have a background information regarding her charges both normal and c-section delivery.
    Anyone? Thanks.

Hi Gabby. I am also under Dr. Sheila Loh's care and will be going to her clinic for my appointment tomorrow. It's my first time to get pregnant and like you i also have hundreds of questions going through my mind, one of them is the charges of course. Will gladly share the info with you after my appointment tomorrow.
    How's that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by guatlin View Post
    Hi Gabby. I am also under Dr. Sheila Loh's care and will be going to her clinic for my appointment tomorrow. It's my first time to get pregnant and like you i also have hundreds of questions going through my mind, one of them is the charges of course. Will gladly share the info with you after my appointment tomorrow.
    How's that sound?
    Oh Dear. What a kind heart you have! Thank you so so much.
    I will look forward to your information tomorrow. I preferably want to know about the charges with or without medisave deductions as well as the hospital charges if it's not too much to ask from you.

Thank you girl and congratulations to both of us for the babies. I'm wishing mine is a girl. How about you?

Hmm, a girl or boy it doesn't matter to me as long as my baby is healthy and perfect. My husband is doting for a son though. Hahaha. He has great plans for the unborn kid as early as now. In fact he constantly talk to my not so bulgy tummy everytime he gets home from work. It's kinda sweet. I hope you are treated the same.