Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review for Dr. Rosalind Chong as a Gynae

Excellent service provided! Dr. Rosalind Chong was patient with her explanations, and assuaged any worries I had with my issues. The nurse was also very warm and cheerful, and there was an overall caring vibe. Yes, the doctor can get quite stern, but I believe that is her way of showing she cares! Really appreciate all that she has done for me!

Excellent doctor in my opinion! She takes the effort to explain everything and in detail, which many previous doctors don't do so! She also managed to correctly identify what was my condition, which other doctors I visited in the past always just glossed over, saying it was normal. Then, when I was pregnant, she guided me through the entire journey and allowed me to make informed choices regarding my baby. Thanks to her, I had a normal delivery, and have a beautiful baby girl! God bless. Would highly recommend her to any expecting mommies, and to any women with concerns overall!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12