Thread: Possible miscarriage is at bay

Possible miscarriage is at bay

I am not a believer of fortune-telling but my mom is. She's got a friend who do this and told her that if i get pregnant this year, a possible miscarriage will happen. I don't know why the news is making me scared and nervous.

By the way, since my morning sickness is gone and i started to feel better, i engaged myself into cycling to ease the boredom. Should i avoid this? How accurate are fortune-teller's predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by nora View Post
    I am not a believer of fortune-telling but my mom is. She's got a friend who do this and told her that if i get pregnant this year, a possible miscarriage will happen. I don't know why the news is making me scared and nervous.

By the way, since my morning sickness is gone and i started to feel better, i engaged myself into cycling to ease the boredom. Should i avoid this? How accurate are fortune-teller's predictions?
    Hello Nora. How have you been? Hope you're feeling better now.

Anyway, no offense meant but i don't believe in fortune-telling, not even 1%. However, one thing i know is true is that the first 3 months of being pregnant is the most critical phase because anything bad can happen to your baby if you're not careful. Just a small action from you will endanger that small miracle inside your tummy.

So, it's better that you ease your mind, forget about what your mom told you. Rest well, eat healthily and avoid being stressed out because that's harmful to your baby. It is important that you're sleeping well too.

Hey there Nora. I am also a mother-to-be, learned about my condition 9 weeks ago. I can see that you're into cycling sports. Hmm, have you tried dishing it out for a while and replace it with swimming? I do swim regularly now because i read an article that swimming is the best exercise for pregnant women. You can join me so we can do it together. I tell you it feels good when you're under the water especially if the sun is blazing hot.