Thread: Looking for Post-natal Massage Lady

Looking for Post-natal Massage Lady

Hi all. Baby is due any moment now and part of my post-natal care is hiring a post-natal massage lady. Can you recommend anyone you knew who is good at it? Thanks!

Hi there Lancy. I highly recommend my massage lady, Mdm Hanis. It was also referred to me by a friend because she was extremely happy with her service. I had a great time with her during our post-natal massage sections. She's professionally good and she has a cheerful personality.

Quote Originally Posted by vola View Post
    Hi there Lancy. I highly recommend my massage lady, Mdm Hanis. It was also referred to me by a friend because she was extremely happy with her service. I had a great time with her during our post-natal massage sections. She's professionally good and she has a cheerful personality.
    Thanks Vola. I am interested to try her. Honestly, i had several massage ladies during pre-natal and didn't like their services that much is why i'm trying to find one that is good and one that can produce great results.

Do you have her contact number?

Looks like this thread has become silent for a while.

I'm hoping that somebody can suggest a good post natal massage lady as i'm looking for one. I love massage even when i was a young lady and i need it more than ever now that i become pregnant.

Whoa! Can't wait to get rid of all the back pains.

Quote Originally Posted by vola View Post
    Hi Vola, would u mind sharing your package details and cost with Madam Hanis? Is it 7 sessions? Thanks!

Hello mummies! Maya Mummy Massage is back! Prepare to be pampered with services such as pre and post natal massages. For rates and testimonials, visit our website at: http://www.mayamummymassage.com.sg/ or contact me at 91690543 for enquiries. Prepare to be pampered today!