Thread: Possible side effects of induction labor

Possible side effects of induction labor

Hello mummies, gynae is asking me to prepare myself for an induction labor next week. She suggested that i take the tablet method. I did some research about it and i learned that there are several methods like dripping for induction.

Now, i'm quite afraid for possible side effects. Are there any? Care to share your experience if you went through the same situation?

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by luna View Post
    Hello mummies, gynae is asking me to prepare myself for an induction labor next week. She suggested that i take the tablet method. I did some research about it and i learned that there are several methods like dripping for induction.

Now, i'm quite afraid for possible side effects. Are there any? Care to share your experience if you went through the same situation?

Thanks a lot.
    Hi Luna, i don't think if there are any side effects of induction labor because i was on the table and drip myself and didn't feel anything except the after-effects of epidural.