Thread: BrillKids - Make learning to read FUN for your baby :-)

Talking BrillKids - Make learning to read FUN for your baby :-)

Ever heard about BrillKids? It is an online community of parents, teachers, caregivers and professionals who are interested in teaching children at an early age.

Studies have shown that if we start teaching our children at a young age in a joyful and loving way at home, we have a chance to instill in them a lifelong love of learning - we get to be our kids' first and best teacher, too!

If you have the time and you want to learn more about early education, visit BrillKids at http://www.brillkids.com/ra.php?113448

You can even sign up for an account (it is free, so don't worry) and get to download a trial of their software programs which teach kids reading, math and music. I tried them myself and found them to be very helpful - and a LOT of fun for kids - so do check them out. There are also a lot of other free downloadable flash cards and PowerPoint presentations, so have a look at that as well.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h728x90-banner004.jpg