Thread: Frequent nightmares - Is this normal?

Frequent nightmares - Is this normal?

Hello all,
    It's alarming to think that i always have tragic nightmares. It started when i reach my 2nd trime and i have been sleeping restlessly since then. Is this normal for a pregnant woman? What should i do to stop this?

Please help me...

Lenny don't let bad dreams affect you, not good for the baby. I think it's a common occurrence of pregnant ladies to get visited by bad dreams. Try to think of happy thoughts and that your baby is a gift from God and he/she will come out perfect. That's one secret i always find effective when i was pregnant with my two kids.

I think you're stressing yourself too much worrying on something not worth worrying for. I suggest you relax your mind, have positive thoughts and enjoy being pregnant. Don't worry on things that is not happening yet. Also, avoid watching scary movies because this is one great contributor that your mind will play tricks on you.