Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itchy breast - Help me please!

Put on some anti-itch cream if that helps. IF it still itches, you may need to see a doctor for proper treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
    Breast is itchy all the time especially after i take a bath and i noticed there are dry flakes around the areola, i think it's because of all the scratching i did but i can't really help it. Can anybody tell me how to make this feel better?
    Cold creams should work as cold can help lessen the itchiness. If it persists, you need to consult a doctor about it. This might not be a simple itch.

Breast is itchy all the time especially after i take a bath and i noticed there are dry flakes around the areola, i think it's because of all the scratching i did but i can't really help it. Can anybody tell me how to make this feel better?
    Go to the doctor and ask for remedy. You will have a peace of mind if you consult a doctor and apply the right medicine for your itchy breast part.

Quote Originally Posted by mommysg View Post
    I applied Bio Oil and it works great for me
    Any side effects on applying Bio Oil? Where did you buy it? How long did it take before the itchiness went away?

That dry flake around your areola must be some dried milk? I've had this before and I applied baby oil and then the flakes were gone. If your itchiness persist, see your OB for proper diagnosis and treatment.

I experienced the same thing when I was 5 weeks pregnant. Breasts was tender to the touch and nipples are so itchy I'm afraid I'm leaving some scars behind. Hopefully not.

Anyways, mom gave me this unscented lotion which I used to soothe the itchiness. It worked for me. I also bought an Aveeno which is really effective. Do try it and let's hope that it will work for you. Heard that you can put some cocoa butter on your nipples and belly but I haven't tried it yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12