Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itchy breast - Help me please!

Itchy breast - Help me please!

Breast is itchy all the time especially after i take a bath and i noticed there are dry flakes around the areola, i think it's because of all the scratching i did but i can't really help it. Can anybody tell me how to make this feel better?

Think that's perfectly normal for pregnant women Honeypie. I experienced itchiness during my 2nd trime too and i tried using Jergens moisturizer once and so glad it worked. I apply some amount every few hours. Careful not to over-scratch your skin, scars are not good to look at.

You may want to try Pure Emu Oil. I use it for my and my kids' itchy skin and it works great, with no side effects.

Apply those cream that they've said if you want too, but water works fine with me. I use cold water and it relieves it.

Cold water relieves itchiness and works perfectly well with me. I'm not sure about the others, but try and see if it works for you.

Right, cold water works best for me. It's safer than applying chemical products, but that's just my opinion. Whatever works for you, just apply it. If the itchiness persists, go see your doctor.

If the itchiness does not go away, please see your doctor. Apply some cold cream that has an anti-itch feature but it's still best to see your doctor.

Did you talk to your doctor about it? It's best to get the doctor's opinion and right diagnosis so he/she can give you a proper treatment regarding itchy breast.

I had itchy breasts when I was pregnant with my first baby. It went away during my 2nd trimester onwards. Maybe it's the hormones that was acting up.

See your doctor and you will get the right med for your itchy breast. We never know that you might be putting more harm on your breast without consulting your doctor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast