Thread: Confinement Angels nanny review

Confinement Angels nanny review

I extended my nanny for 56 days! This is a long-detailed review as I really want to share with all mummies of my experience with BEH GEOK BEE, CA121. Initially, I booked her for 28 days like the usual confinement package was, but before coming to an end, I felt the need to extend the contract and nanny decided to continue helping me for another 28 days. Very genuine and works diligently, my new-born was confined in the observation ward for 3 days due to an infection and nanny stayed in the hospital and took care of her all day instead of me. I am thankful for her kind gesture in doing this! She is professional and experienced in taking care of babies. And because of that, she might be quite determined at times. Generally, first-time mothers would not know what to do when baby cries so she will make you feel at ease as she can handle babies very well. Sometimes the action of someone allows you to see their character, I feel she really likes babies. I see her talking to baby, singing songs to soothe baby and everything she does, baby is the priority.

With regards to food and housework, I am also satisfied with her work. She is good at cooking and considerate with my recovery and taste. She makes healthy food during my recovery. Ginger is included in almost every meal to keep my body warm and tea to drink anytime. Also, she is very clean and organised and does not have problems dividing her own work and my helper’s work, I do not need to worry about any mess or getting along issues.
    All in all, I really recommend this nanny if you are looking for a caring and determined nanny, she would be the best choice to help you during your confinement period. Thank you Aunty Geok Bee and Team CA!
    Last edited by Victoria Khoo; 05-31-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Word wrong

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED751034-FC05-4B3D-B76F-51CF86860E66.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	1504

Our confinement nanny cooks delicious foods and it was good to have her around