Thread: Trying to get Pregnant!!

Exclamation Trying to get Pregnant!!

i'm 28 this year. Me and my husband having been trying for a baby for a year and there's still nothing! We tried various methods from different sex positions to TCM medications but to no avail. I had even bought those female fertility test kits, ovulation test kits from local pharmacies. All various method you name it, i have tried it. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and my husband's reproductive system.

Is there anyone who have had a similar experience? What should i do??

Hi Nancy,

i know how desperate you must have felt. I too had a similar experience trying to conceive, all different methods and going for countless doctor appointments. But i have came to realized it wasn't me who has fertile issues but my husband.

From what i am seeing, could it be that it's your husband who has fertile problems? Did he get checked??

I suggest you buy SPERM OK test kits from https://www.pointofcareintl.com/ to check the fertility of your husband and track your ovulation cycle to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

Hope it helps! Good Luck!

Have you tried to take some food supplements? My ex-colleague cannot conceive for 2 years, just give birth a baby boy 3 months ago. No harm try to take some vitamin.

update you next time for more events