I have been going to Dr Fong's clinic at Astra Fertility in Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital for a while now. I have noticed 90% of the time, there is a lady always sitting there in the waiting area. She is not there for a Dr's appt, but I have learned to discover she is there trying to get to-be parents to buy a blood cord package. I don't know much about this, but I have found it a bit off putting. It seems she will target those pregnant women and then do some sort of survey and try to sell the package. This is only what I have overheard her talking to others. The mom-to-be is usually half listening while the dad is on his smartphone. I have only been approached once by her (because I'm not pregnant), but I felt that it was like rubbing salt in the wound. She came to sit next to me and asked "Are you pregnant yet?" Uh...thanks for making me feel so much better about not being able to get pregnant yet. Every time I go to the clinic and I see her, I just feel annoyed. Firstly, she takes us the less than 10 seats in the waiting area and then she waits to see the pregnant women. Maybe other people do not mind as much as I do, but I feel it is a bit unwelcoming. Also, she sits there for hours and sometimes she sounds like she has cold and is coughing all day. Don't really think pregnant women want to catch her cold. Maybe there is an agreement with her company and the clinic but I feel there must be a better way to approach than this.