Thread: Is there Zika in Punggol?

Is there Zika in Punggol?

I am overly concerned if there is Zika in Punggol as I am pregnant and staying at Punggol. Me and my hubby are so concerned that these days we just shut our windows and doors. We also stop going to the park.

MOH and NEA say it is along Punggol Way, I wonder is it the construction there. I am also staying at Punggol, just like you like is no longer normal since the announcement. Someone saw thermal fogging being carried out around Block 114 at Edgefield Plains area.

Quote Originally Posted by hannie View Post
    MOH and NEA say it is along Punggol Way, I wonder is it the construction there. I am also staying at Punggol, just like you like is no longer normal since the announcement. Someone saw thermal fogging being carried out around Block 114 at Edgefield Plains area.
    I am staying near Punggol road, Edgefield plains is very near where I stay. There is construction there, I think it is Amore or something there. Maybe it is from the construction sites like Sims.

Quote Originally Posted by qiong View Post
    I am overly concerned if there is Zika in Punggol as I am pregnant and staying at Punggol. Me and my hubby are so concerned that these days we just shut our windows and doors. We also stop going to the park.
    are there pest control in Punggol too? oh no. i dont really know but im hoping you for a healthy pregnancy. go for repellants and not risk a day to take care of yourself and your baby. i can only imagine how it affects your quality of life and your husband as well

Punggol Way (Blk 264A, 266A) are dengue yellow zone and one of the earlier Zika case is at Punggol Way, not sure if the aedes mosquito there have been infected by Zika virus already or not. This is very concerning.

The magnetic removable insect screens is one of the solutions to prevent dengue and ZIKA mosquitoes from entering your home. The insect screen is detachable for cleaning and also filters off dust and particles giving you better air quality at home with your windows and doors open with worrying about lizards, cockroaches, fly insect or ZIKA mosquitoes flying into your home.

website Removableinsectscrrens.com
    contact 8869 5136

Youtube
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insect-campaign.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	1406
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails web6.jpg  

That is a good choice.