Thread: Cosmetic procedure after a miscarriage

Cosmetic procedure after a miscarriage

Hey. I have had a miscarriage 6 months ago and after that I have started gaining weight. I tried almost everything to reduce weight but the results were not effective. A friend of mine suggested a liposuction surgery procedure in Barrie. She had undergone the procedure 3 years ago She had gained lot of weight post delivery. But she is not sure whether this treatment is recommended soon after a miscarriage. Has anyone here undergone this procedure after a miscarriage? How soon can I undergo this procedure? Any thoughts or ideas on this topic would be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiould View Post
    Hey. I have had a miscarriage 6 months ago and after that I have started gaining weight. I tried almost everything to reduce weight but the results were not effective. A friend of mine suggested a liposuction surgery procedure in Barrie. She had undergone the procedure 3 years ago She had gained lot of weight post delivery. But she is not sure whether this treatment is recommended soon after a miscarriage. Has anyone here undergone this procedure after a miscarriage? How soon can I undergo this procedure? Any thoughts or ideas on this topic would be highly appreciated.
    https://medium.com/@WomensClinicSing...e-97935cf90f76
    Try to go to this clinic, I think they have a solution for your procedure after the miscarriage.
    Hope I was of any help!

You can try the body slimming services from Ardmore Aesthetics! They have two options: body slimming with Cryolipolysis or body slimming with Venus Legacy. You can schedule a consultation with Dr Rachel Lim. I have a friend who went there for a consultation. You can check the review about her consultation with Dr Rachel.