Thread: Abortion?

Abortion?

Today, 2nd Feb 2016, I went to visit a gynae as I've missed my period for 44 days. Urine test and ultrasound scan were done and I found out that I AM PREGNANT! My baby was 6 weeks 4 days old. I wasn't very happy but worried for this news as I'm not prepared at all. I have not inform my family or boyfriend about my pregnancy. Furthermore, I do not wish to marry just because I am pregnant then marry. Now, I'm thinking if I should terminate it? =(

Can anyone advise me what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by sookkie View Post
    Today, 2nd Feb 2016, I went to visit a gynae as I've missed my period for 44 days. Urine test and ultrasound scan were done and I found out that I AM PREGNANT! My baby was 6 weeks 4 days old. I wasn't very happy but worried for this news as I'm not prepared at all. I have not inform my family or boyfriend about my pregnancy. Furthermore, I do not wish to marry just because I am pregnant then marry. Now, I'm thinking if I should terminate it? =(

You should consider the fact that abortion is killing an innocent life. You should talk to your boyfriend and family before making the next move.

Hi TS,

You still have around 9 months to go to get yourself prepared. Right now, you should inform your boyfriend and your family and get their support.

Do not abort!!!

1. It is an innocent LIFE. And this life, this small human being, belongs to you. Next time, this small human being is going to call you MAMA. It is really tragic to take away a life like that.

2. The guilt and damaging effects to you- The guilt of taking away an innocent life may haunt you forever. People close to me who had gone through abortion always have this nagging guilt in their life. EVEN when you reach 60 yrs old, this guilt may never go away.

3. If you say you are not very happy now, trust me, if you give birth to this baby, when your baby reaches 1+ yr you will think that this is your greatest blessing and perhaps the only thing that makes you smile. Very likely, YOU WILL NOT REGRET giving birth.

4. How old are you? Many teenagers/young adults get pregnant and they courageously give birth to their child. My friends were like that too and they survived well. Believe in yourself that you can overcome and handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by sookkie View Post

Try reading this blog https://medium.com/@AGirlHasNoNameOh...y-765bcd08b955
    You will have more liberating views about abortion.

the choice is yours, im just here to assist you!
    I know its hard to make a choice, but think about it. ok!