Thread: Dr S F Loh or Dr Angela Ho

Dr S F Loh or Dr Angela Ho

Hi, I am 42. Tried IUI and IVF at KKH with Dr Sadhana but both unsuccessful. Consulted TCM and she referred me to Dr Ann Tan but she's very costly and we can't afford. Consulted KKH Dr Tan Heng Hao, he's a nice guy but not somehow he discouraged me for a 2nd IVF.

Now, I'm deciding between SF Loh or Angela Ho for my 2nd IVF. Pls advise.

Quote Originally Posted by skpooh View Post
    Hi, I am 42. Tried IUI and IVF at KKH with Dr Sadhana but both unsuccessful. Consulted TCM and she referred me to Dr Ann Tan but she's very costly and we can't afford. Consulted KKH Dr Tan Heng Hao, he's a nice guy but not somehow he discouraged me for a 2nd IVF.

Now, I'm deciding between SF Loh or Angela Ho for my 2nd IVF. Pls advise.
    Hmm. rather than the unsuccessful IVF tries youu did, i believe its worth to go to one that gives you higher chance of successful pregnancy? I visit Dr. Ann Tan's clinic for general health screenin. nice facilities..also especially yah we as a woman should take care of our fertility. my issue then was having a really painful periods in some months. my sis delivered her baby boy there in her clinic too.
    as an IVF doctor though haven't experienced the service personaly. but why not give it a try to just visit the clinic for consultation? take the chance. from there you will understand why dr. Tan has created a name in the industry. she is kind to your concerns.
    i researched it here for you http://www.anntan.com.sg/ivf.html
    i am praying for your little miracle soon too. blessings!