Thread: Tips for traveling

Tips for traveling

Hi, we found out last night that were 2/3weeks pregnant, but unfortunately I need to travel next week (13h flight). My doctor did advised me not too but I have no choose. Does anyone have tips or advise to travel as safe as possible?

Thanks

13hrs is indeed long .. especially during 1st tri... i have yet to ask doctor if i can travel next month...

My wife and I traveled at around week 6. It's not advisable, but our doctor told us there's no difference in the risk between traveling and not. The only problem is if something happens, you won't have your doctor to advise you. You may want to find out where you can find help if needed in city you are going to first.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid79 View Post
    My wife and I traveled at around week 6. It's not advisable, but our doctor told us there's no difference in the risk between traveling and not. The only problem is if something happens, you won't have your doctor to advise you. You may want to find out where you can find help if needed in city you are going to first.
    Yes that is what my doctor told me as well. She said it is safe to travel.