Thread: Pregnancy Support Pillow Recommendations

Pregnancy Support Pillow Recommendations

My tummy started to get bigger now and I guess it would be more comfortable if I use pregnancy support pillow but I don't know which type is appropriate or suitable for me. Anyone care to share you experience with support pillows.

Thanks!

I am also looking for support pillow but don't know where to buy a cheaper one. I saw an "O" shape pillow in woodland but It's not what I am looking for because I already had one before but it seemed that the pillow doesn't give me comfort.

Hi!

I just gone to metro at Raffles and found the "O" shape there. I bought 2 for $130 each. So far its more comfortable to use.

I am looking for an L shape pillow. I think it is more comfortable than the any other shape of support pillow. Anyone here using L shape pillow? where did you buy yours? how much? please share! thanks.

As far as I remember my MIL told me that she got the L shape pillow that she gave me from mothercare. but sorry to tell you I forgot to ask her how much did she pay for it.

I think you can purchase nice and wonderfully designed support pillow online. Yesterday I browse some websites selling support pillows for pregnant... They have really cool designs at affordable price. I'll pm you their url.

Yeah my friends are telling me that online shops do sell cool and nice support pillows at cheaper amount but sometimes their shipping is delayed and sometimes the item is not the one that we actually purchase.

It depends on the online store. so far, I usually purchase my pregnancy stuff online. I am lazy to go to out to shop. hehehehe. So far the usual shipping is 3-5 days. Receiving wrong item can't be avoided but you can send them back and they'll send you the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Chevy View Post
    My tummy started to get bigger now and I guess it would be more comfortable if I use pregnancy support pillow but I don't know which type is appropriate or suitable for me. Anyone care to share you experience with support pillows.

Thanks!
    I think you should consider visiting https://hovement.com/best-king-size-pillows/.They have really cool, quality and variety designs at affordable price. Evidently it's more prudent to purchase all pregancy stuff online considering the convenience it offers considering your situation.