Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Baby's head didn't turn around yet ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Baby's head didn't turn around yet ...

    Hi mommies, EDD is almost here for me but my gynae told me I have the possibility to undergo a C-sect operation because the baby's head is not in position yet. I want to give birth naturally as much as possible. Aside from the fact that C-sect is quite expensive, this is my first baby and I want to experience how giving birth really feels like.

    Can you suggest something like massage perhaps to make the baby's head turn around and be ready for delivery?
    Please pour your thoughts out.
    Thanks a lot.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Oh you're having a breech baby. Most gynaes will advise you to undergo ECV or external cephalic version where he/she will try to perform something to turn the baby around so the baby would be lying in your womb head down. It happened to me with my 2nd baby. I was worried I would undergo C-sect but my gynae was able to turn my baby's head around. I gave birth in a natural procedure. How many months are you now? Hopefully it's not yet too late.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dina snow View Post
    Oh you're having a breech baby. Most gynaes will advise you to undergo ECV or external cephalic version where he/she will try to perform something to turn the baby around so the baby would be lying in your womb head down. It happened to me with my 2nd baby. I was worried I would undergo C-sect but my gynae was able to turn my baby's head around. I gave birth in a natural procedure. How many months are you now? Hopefully it's not yet too late.
    My baby now is 7 months, I am also facing the same problem. Anyone has any suggestions?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sherylo View Post
    My baby now is 7 months, I am also facing the same problem. Anyone has any suggestions?
    I know this may sound silly but you can try to talk to your baby and ask him or her to turn

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2
    I went through the ECV external cephalic version few months ago due to breech delivery.The charges was $200 which cannot be claimed by medisave. The ECV was done at the delivery suite and they will first check the position of the baby before they proceed.If baby still remain in breech they will administer a medication to mummy which might cause some discomfort as for my case the heart will beat very fast. My ECV wasnt a success as my baby was quite big and tall so they didnt manage to turn his foetus position.I underwent caesarean surgery for my baby boy.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by cloris View Post
    I know this may sound silly but you can try to talk to your baby and ask him or her to turn
    thats not at all dear, my 2nd preggy was at this situation. everyday "niam" my baby lol. finally she did

Similar Threads

  1. Baby's First Year
    By sweety88 in forum First Trimester
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:33 PM
  2. When will see my baby's first tooth????
    By wyuzhen in forum Newborn and Infant Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 01:08 PM
  3. How do I make my baby’s head rounder?
    By HibAbnono in forum Newborn and Infant Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 10:20 AM
  4. Baby / Toddler padded head-band / head-protection for sale.
    By elsapaw in forum Baby & Kid Stuff Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 10:41 PM
  5. When is baby's gender seen?
    By shati in forum First Trimester
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 09:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any problem posting, unable to login or notice any suspicious activities, you can email us at [email protected]. We do our best to response within 24 hours.