Thread: Anyone use Pregnancy Support Pillow?

Anyone use Pregnancy Support Pillow?

Hello MTBs!

My tummyís getting larger now and I think itís about time to have a support pillow but I donít know which among those design should I get as this is my first time. Any MTB here can share her experiences with Pregnancy Support Pillow? Which designs are you most comfortable and where did you get yours? How much?

TIA!

Try to visit Mother World at Jurong Point because I bought my wedge pillow there at cheaper cost. I found Wedge Pillow great and comfortable but there are still other design you can choose from which you’ll find comfortable to use.

I’m using Dreamgenii. Among the support pillows I tried only Dreamgenii gives me more comfort and sound sleep at night. Unlike the U shape pillow, dreamgenii has a back support which allows the shoulder and back more relax while sleeping.

I’m using Dreamgenii too but I felt uncomfortable with the back support. It seemed like too big. Made me feel uneasy. I am letting it go in cheaper cost than original price. I only used it 2 weeks

Hello ladies!

Anyone tried using U-Shaped support pillow? Care to share your experience using it? I just wonder where I can buy some and how much does it cost.

I’ve been using U-Shaped support pillow which I bought from Spring Maternity at NEX. Accordingly, the original cost is $80 but got it at $39 as they are having promo sale that time. They are also having other types or design of support pillow which you can choose from according to your preference.

I see. Thanks! I’ll try to check them out there maybe one of these days and I hope I could get discounts too. Aside from U-Shaped, which other type have you used?? Or which design would you suggest aside from U-Shaped?

I tried using Dreamgenii when I had my first child as suggested by many. So far it is good as well. If ever I don’t want to use its back support, I am just flipping it to the other side. I tried using wedge pillow which I think it’s great too.

Oh, seemed like you have all designs huh?  but among those designs you have which one is your favorite?? Btw, how much is your Dreamgenii? Where did you get it? Just in case you want to let it go, I’m willing to buy a second hand one.