Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confinement food catering reviews

Confinement food catering reviews

Hello everyone!

I did my research confinement food caterer around hoping to find the best and the right confinement food catering on my confinement period since I don't have plan on hiring confinement lady. on my top list are the following:

http://www.chillipadi.com.sg/

http://www.natalessentials.com/

http://ihostfood.com/

www.richfoodsg.com

Anyone can give me feedback about any of the above mentioned? I will surely appreciate your replies! thanks!

I prefer Natal Essential than richfoodsg because I noticed that foods from Natal Essential were cleaner than of the foods delivered by richfoodsg.

haven't you tried searching New Baby? their foods are very delicious and they will give you discounts upon successive orders. you can try their trial menu for cheaper amount. One good thing about them is that they serve alternate menu.

you mean confinement foods from richfood are not safe and clean??? care to share your experience with them so that we will be aware about it?

Hi! I would like to ask which confinement catering delivers foods without pork. I don't eat food that's why I preferred confinement catering who includes non pork meals on their menu. please advise me ladies Thanks!

Natal Essential serves non pork meals. Actually they substitute pork with beef or chicken for those non pork eaters. You just need to advised them upon confirming your orders.

Natal Essential is very good. They serve big portion which I love. The taste are good and includes red dates. delivery is fast and deliverer are nice.

Natal Essential's food were delicious but they were very expensive. I guess Natal Essential is the most expensive among all confinement caterer around. Try New baby, they have good and delicious foods but cheaper than Natal Essential.

I agree new baby is cheaper but I prefer Natal Essential because foods were huge portion and more delicious. I think amount paid for natal essential is worth it. wanna try them?? I have their number... just pm me.

My experience with richfood is very bad i won't put here the details due to some reasons but if you really wish to know I can tell you the story over pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast