Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation for Malay Postnatal massage lady

Recommendation for Malay Postnatal massage lady

Hello everyone!

I just wonder if someone here can recommend me a good Malay Postnatal massage lady. Please provide me with the the fee as well. Thanks!

My massage lady's name is Auntie Sittie. you can call her over 94562100. I tried her massage service and it was excellent. She charges $300 for 1 hour. She really did a good job especially in reducing my waistline. I didn't expect she can do it in just a week of session.

My due will be 2 weeks from now and I am starting to look for massage lady to do massage for me after i gave birth. I just want to ask what are those things that a massage lady usually do during the massage? is it the same as those we experience in massage centers? i mean regular massage or do they have especial massage for mommies?

My massage lady is charging me for a package of 7 massage session with scrub and binding. The price is very reasonable for her very good performance. if you are interested then you can tell me so that i can introduce her to you. btw, good luck on your delivery.

Thanks!

Btw, how much does she charge her massage service? where she stays? btw, does she follows time schedule? i am looking for a massage lady that is flexible in terms of time.

She charges $598 for 7 session and each session will last up to 45 minutes up to 1 hr. I can really feel that the wind inside my tummy comes out and I really noticed big changes on my waistline.

hello maybe you want to check this website. http://www.malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com/ I got my massage lady from that website and so far she's doing well. her name is Mdm Rokiah. she's doing massage until 1hr with oil those bindings and oil and herbs. I really feel relaxed and relieved after each session.

Hi mtbs and mommies!

I am now very careful in choosing massage lady after I paid for expensive package. Luckily, I found Mdm Suriyah from malay heritage jamu massage. She's one of a kind. She really assures the client to have a wonderful massage experience.

I used to call Javanese Traditional. their massage is very good and very affordable. massage therapist are certified and experienced. Very professional too. They do home service but don't know if charges differ when personally to their center.

I just want to know whether binder and other things that used in massage are included on the package fee? I just had my massage but I paid separately for the binder. Care to share if you experience the same. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast