Thread: Britax Omega Car Seat

Britax Omega Car Seat

A versatile car sear for newborns to 18kg 5-position recline for greater comfort, with dedicated recline for rear-facing only until 12kg Exclusive frontal recline for easy adjustment of seat Retractable stabilizing bar provides greater safety Contoured side wings for side impact protection Seat belt lock off for forward and rear facing positions and manual harness adjuster Machine washable plush luxurious trim and storage pocket Recommended Age : From Birth to 18kgs Car Seat Weight: approx 6.50kg Packaging Weight: 8.50kg. Packaging Dimension: 50cm (L) x 50cm (W) x 75cm (H)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails $(KGrHqN,!nkFB(IJ,vzPBQ-Qg+BqCg~~48_35.JPG  

I want to look for buy car seat. Where can i saw the car seat.

I am Using Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat. It's very durable easy in and out!! I love this seat. I'm beyond happy with my purchase. Great quality for the price and it appears to be really solid. I feel great trusting this car seat.