Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to increase breast milk production?

How to increase breast milk production?

I ain't got problem with breast milk production for the last few months but just recently my breast started to slow down its production to the extent that my baby boy end up to frustration and seemed still hungry after latching.

I wonder what caused this slow production. I wish I could find ways to increase coz it really break my heart to see baby always crying. As for now, I don't prefer giving my son formula milk. Any suggestion please? thanks!

Maybe its about time you eat more nutritious foods. Prepare fish soups with papaya (the green one). Try taking fenugreek also. And if you can find cheaper milk tea, then it is also good for increasing breastmilk.

I'm taking Sacred Tea and Mother's Milk for two weeks now. I was really amazed coz it really works for me. Maybe you should try it, the price is quite high but worth it. if interested, please pm me.

Are you selling herbal tea? where did you bought the tea and how much?? I tried preparing chicken soup with papaya and with all those other soups I've known but im not satisfied with the results. I'm thinking of taking fenugreek tab as what other mommies suggested here, i hope it will really work.

Nope, im not selling herbal tea. I just bought mine from some Traditional Chinese Medicine store near our place.

Try fenugreek, i will surely work and also try herbal tea(very effective too). Just prepare for the costs coz it's somewhat exp.

Hello! Actually I got the same problem too but later on I found out that I don't need to spend much or find hard times on cooking soups because warm water could do. Yes! you read it right! My confinement lady advised me to drink plenty of water everyday then gradually I notice that with the help of little breast massage, the milk comes out fast.

really? how amazing! I think I should try it! only warm water everyday? didn't you tried soups??? only water?? sounds impossible but I should try that, for sure nothing will gone.

LOL! you doubtful huh?

I am not very particular on preparing like chicken,fish or other soups...I am eating what is being served by my confinement lady. All making sure is that I am drinking warm water 8 or more glasses of water everyday.

I believe water could really help too but you should accompany it with those healthy diet with those nutritious foods like fruits and veges. Supplements will be a great help also.

Hi mommies!

anyone here experienced lump on breast? its been my problem after giving birth. My baby can't take milk from my breast that is why I was forced to introduced my baby formula milk even though it is against my will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast