Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the cheapest place to get baby formula in Singapore

You know what I don't think its good to suspect store that selling cheaper formula milk price.. maybe it is just part of their promotion so that they can attract more customers. make sense? hhehe

I prefer buying fm at minimart near my office, they give points of every purchase and then if the points got larger you can use it to buy any product in their store even the formula milk. very nice marketing right? hmmm

Chinese Medical halls sell better price. I bought at Kim Sang Chinese Medical Hall before, Blk 651, Jurong West St 61 (Pioneer MRT). Can try other CMH as well, they are usually cheaper than those in shopping malls.

not cheapest but suitable for baby nutrients!

Hi mom! Price is a main key reasons of selection the infant formula, but should consider not only price, but the quality of raw material and nutrients.
    I would like to share one newely launched infant formuala brand, named "Ofmom". Ofmom is 100% made from Italy and France from milking to packaging and has milk powders in series of its specified function and even Liquid Infant formuala as disposal. If you have interests in Ofmom, please visit Ofmom URL ( http://ofmom.com/)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12