Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the cheapest place to get baby formula in Singapore

Where is the cheapest place to get baby formula in Singapore

Hi mommies!

Anyone here care to share where to buy cheaper formula milk? I'm on the tight budget now and want to cut some cost considering that i am feeding twins. . Currently I am buying those milk from NUTC. I believe there is store selling cheaper but just don't know which store. please help me find such. thanks!

hey, I used to buy at NUTC but my friend refer me to an online store which I found really cheaper than of NUTC. the name of the online store Luvbabies. try checking it by yourself.

I wonder where does that online store took the formula milk they are selling. Actually even though I am on a tight budget too, i won't gamble the safety of my baby. I just read somewhere that not all formula sold in cheaper price are safe. we still need to be wiser mommies!

what do you mean? you mean there are store selling FM that are not genuine? that sounds alarming! I am some store at Jurong west. I hope I am not giving my baby the wrong formulas milk.

Hi, I just wonder what brand of milk are you looking for because every stores really differ in pricing their formula milk depending on the brand.

I agree with you. Though I found NUTC's price quite higher than of those in other store I still stick to NUTC because I believe that they are providing their customers quality products. I don't want to gamble my baby's health.

I understand that you are cutting your budget but come to think of it, if your child get ill because of the kind of milk you're feeding them, then it would be a greater expense right?

ahmmmm... can i join you mommies? hehehe.... well, actually, I guess the pricing of supermarkets, mall or NUTC depends on their supplier. those who get them in bulk will have more discounts therefore they will lower their retail price while those who got lower discounts will give higher retail price.

And also, I believe that the government will not allowed anyone selling any foods, milk, drugs etc. that does not passed the designated agency to check it.

hi mommies! thanks for participating in this discussion. I really appreciate your interaction. at least you give me ideas.

....ahmm, I am feeding my babies Frisogold from NUTC. I am interested to the online store mentioned by someone here earlier, Can I get the exact website, if you won't mind me asking. thanks.

I got my FM from M'sia Giant... I usually buy in bulk so that I can avail discounts. don't worry about where you buy it as long as you check the expiry date and the manufacturer is from trusted country...ehem you know what i mean

lol! I agree! as long as the products are not coming from China and other countries that involved in issues on milk then you can go for it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast