Thread: Hunger Pangs!!!

Red face Hunger Pangs!!!

I am 8 weeks pregnant and feel really hungry most of the time! Yesterday, when i got back home from work, i was so hungry that i felt nauseous . I quickly ate almonds, banana and chocolate and after 5 minutes i was hungry again! Anyone else facing the same hunger pangs?

You're not alone on this problem. A lot of pregnant women are experiencing hunger pangs because of their hormones and the life in their womb. I also experienced hunger pangs and it was a torture.

That is naturally common on most pregnant women. I experienced hunger pangs because my body needs nutrients to supply my growing baby. But I had to watch out my weight so as not to go beyond my recommended weight gain.

Oh hunger pangs ... this seems to be my daily company these days. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and my mind can't stop thinking about food. My gynae told me to control my cravings so I won't have a hard time giving birth.

I totally feel you. I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and already I'm feeling hungry every few hours.

I am 20 weeks pregnant and I have hunger pangs as well. My baby needs nutrition so I make sure the foods I eat are healthy and nutritious.