Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonic to take after miscarriage

Tonic to take after miscarriage

Hi all!

I've been gone for awhile and now I'm back! (did you miss me?)hehehe.. Everyone here knows the tragic miscarriage I had last 2 years ago right? And I you knew how much it made me feel.

After getting myself too busy with work to forget that fateful m/c, hubby and I this time is ready to try again. We prepared ourselves this time, I am going to resign on my job and we already set time for the TTC process. We already set our mind and we are very hopeful to have a successful pregnancy this time.

By the way, what tonic is good and effective to take for my case??

Hey! welcome back dear! we really missed your posts! lol! so you've moved on now? that's great anyway. why don't you try floridix. It's effective and could give you more boost! I also recommended it to my SIL who TTCd for almost 2 years.

Floridix? who does it looks like? where can I get that and how much??? missed chatting with you here ladies.. but I was just very busy these past few months and wasn't able find time to surf the net.

You can buy it any drugstore... I forgot how much it cost right now but I'll my SIL who purchased it lately. It is liquid tonic, it was recommended by my gynae when I was in Malaysia.

Oh, i see. I will surely try it. By the way are you familiar with Barroca boost and primrose oil?? Someone had suggested it to me too but never tried it yet.

Hi! I'm so glad you are very okay now. I hope that you can successfully give birth to a beautiful child this time. Maybe you should try eating more healthy foods like fruits and yes! rest, full rest must be needed to successful conceive. Live a stress-free life and think positive.

I just want to warn you with Chinese herbs. please avoid taking it too much better to take iron rich foods. and always consult your doctor on everything you intake.

I took pregnancare vitamins, it works for me and there's no reason it won't work with you. just accompany it with enough rest and good foods.

Thank you so much for your advises! I am really grateful I belong to this forums! by the way I'll try to consider all your advises and please wish me luck on this ttc. hehehe..

Hello everyone!

anyone of you here know bu yao jing??? can you share your experience? Is it effective? I tried the above mentioned tonic yet nothing happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast