Thread: Anyone have any acne problem when expecting?

Anyone have any acne problem when expecting?

Hi, does any of the mummies or mummies to-be have any acne problem when expecting? Sadly, I am facing this problem. Any advice or remedy? Thanks =)

Yes, i had the same problem. Around 5-7 weeks, i had a breakout near my chin. I have always had a clear skin and the sudden breakouts were a shock! I have heard that acne is a common pregnancy symptom and will slowly fade as the hormones stabalize. I am in the 8th week now and the acne has reduced on its own

It's pretty normal. I got this too during my pregnancy. Probably it's due to hot temperature and I was sweating a lot. I just kept myself hydrated and cool.

That's pretty normal for most pregnant women. I experienced acne breakdown as well. I just wash my face with soap and water then put on some moisturizer.

Quote Originally Posted by sasapearlyn View Post
    Hi, does any of the mummies or mummies to-be have any acne problem when expecting? Sadly, I am facing this problem. Any advice or remedy? Thanks =)
    I also suffered from acne breakdown when I was pregnant. It's pretty normal as the temperature is usually hot for expecting mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by sasapearlyn View Post
    You're not alone. Even I do have acne during my pregnancy and it's pretty common to most expectant mothers. If you want to get rid of them, wash your face twice a day and apply moisturizer at night before going to sleep.