Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommended Skin doctor for my Babies in Singapore

Yeah its really heart breaking to see our little ones suffering from skin disease. I would like to recommend you to go to Maple Clinic where I used to consult my skin problems. honestly, I am having eczema and it is on that clinic where I notice progress.

Maybe you should check on your child's food. sometimes no matter how much you put cream and ointments on the affected area yet you are not watchful on the diet there will be great chances that it will come back or will not get away.

I agree...I was advised by the drs we've been through. Actually they give me list of food that i should avoid to give my baby.
    My MIL told me her thought about the powder, colognes and lotion etc. she advise me not to use those or maybe change my brand. do you think those things are one of the factor?

Did not know so many kids got eczema these days. My child aso has bad case of eczema .got red rashes on legs n arms.but luckily it has been cured since. We tried so many doctors and creams. Only to see it get worse.
    Was recommended by a friend to try apply some herbal medicine on the rashes sold by an old man . As my friends daughter was also cured . I decided to try and to my amazement . My son was completly cured in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Therez View Post
    Hello Welcome to Singapore! where you from by the way??? Did you put any cream on the affected area? better not to put anything unless prescribed by a doctor or medical expert. My baby used to have skin redness and itchiness, I put skin cream on it without prescription by dr. It worsen the itchiness according to Dr. Lynn Chiam in Mount E Novena its best that I consult dr first before making any move. It was just a simple skin allergy but it gets worst.

I would like to recommend Dr Lynn. She's the one helped my child recover from skin problem. if you are interested for her contact details, you can pm me so that I can give it to you.

Hi there ! My baby had skin problems too and we are at wits' end.

May we ask if you mind sharing Dr Lynn's email address? We would like to show her some photos of my baby's rare skin conditions via private email .

Thank you for your kind help! We appreciate it greatly !

Cheers and have a good day! Hope your child grows up healthily and acne-free and happily !

Thanks again!

- Ms Wil

Hi there ! My baby had skin problems too and we are at wits' end.

May we ask if you mind sharing Dr Lynn's email address? We would like to show her some photos of my baby's rare skin conditions via private email .

Thank you for your kind help! We appreciate it greatly !

Cheers and have a good day! Hope your child grows up healthily and acne-free and happily !

Thanks again!

- Ms Wil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12