Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recommended doctors for IVF in Singapore

Last year, I decided to have under IVF due to my gynaes recommendation. She gave me the freedom to choose who and where i want to have IVF. I frankly told her that U will prefer to get a public doctor in a public hospital to lessen my expenses and avail the subsidy front the government.

To make the story short, my IVF journey previously failed. it took me a year to decide to have it again and now in private hospital. My current doctor did a Saline Infusion Sonohysterography (sis) after my menses to check my womb. She told me that it is one of the most important thing to do firstly to check if my womb is in condition because because if not, the whole process will not be successful.

I then realized that I my previous dr did not do that to me and didn't even told me about it. if only she did then maybe she knows then if my womb is in condition or know whether to proceed to the next stage or not yet. I was really disappointed and regret it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by joa'cpc View Post
    Last year, I decided to have under IVF due to my gynaes recommendation. She gave me the freedom to choose who and where i want to have IVF. I frankly told her that U will prefer to get a public doctor in a public hospital to lessen my expenses and avail the subsidy front the government.

To make the story short, my IVF journey previously failed. it took me a year to decide to have it again and now in private hospital. My current doctor did a Saline Infusion Sonohysterography (sis) after my menses to check my womb. She told me that it is one of the most important thing to do firstly to check if my womb is in condition because because if not, the whole process will not be successful.

I then realized that I my previous dr did not do that to me and didn't even told me about it. if only she did then maybe she knows then if my womb is in condition or know whether to proceed to the next stage or not yet. I was really disappointed and regret it so much.
    How much did you pay for this Saline Infusion Sonohysterography (sis) and how is the procedure like?

it is not true that public hospital doesnt do SIS. Before i could proceed to my 2nd IVF (I had my 1st fresh success cycle at KKH btw), I was required to do SIS.

Hello mtbs! I am under LC Cheng and yes tuvw520 is right, the gynae is very patient and very understanding. He really encourages me not to give up that easily. I found him with some sense of humor. I am very confident that IVF will be successful this time. (feeling hopeful)

Dr LC Cheng was my gynae during my pregnancy with my 2nd child. Dr. Cheng will give you a more than enough satisfying services

hi all!

I am trying to conceive for almost 5 years now. I am considering IVF now. It's quite expensive that is why I am looking for the best gynae with high success rate on IVF. Anyone here heard or tried Dr LC Cheng from TMC? He was recommended by my officemates but I am still open for more suggestions.

Hi all! i heard LC Cheng has high success rate on IVF... i just wanna ask how much do i need to prepare upon seeing him for IVF? thanks!

I heard Dr LC Cheng has high success rate but expensive. can i have the dr's tel number? does he have his own clinic? where can i visit him?

Hi all! Just wanna know who among you here who happened to be a patient of Dr LC Cheng from TMC??? I heard he has the highest success rate on IVF? is it true? if you have experienced with Dr LC Cheng's services then please do share. thanks!

Hi! may i know which hospital are you planning to have your IVF? i can recommend Dr. LC Cheng, the dr has the a high success rate so far.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast