Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended doctors for IVF in Singapore

Yes, I did my IVF at Gleneagles. I think the success rate is not on which hospital but on the dr itself. I've done my first in a public hospital but decided to switch to private because based on my observation doctors are very busy. mostly waiting time is longer because many opt for public hospitals because of the subsidy.

Hello! i made an appointment with Dr Sheila Loh @KK for IVF. anyone knows her here??? this gonna be my first time to have IVF and I don't know what are things that I should do. btw, can you anyone give me feedback about dr loh???

Hi! just wanna ask you which hospital do you prefer to have IVF? if you wish to go to KK then I can recommend you Dr Loh Seong Feei. he is really good but don't be surprise if the charges is like of those in private. but I assure you the dr is good. two of my friends seeing him already pregnant and my sister already gave birth to her child last week.

really? that's nice! can you pm me dr loh's details? I am very eager to have baby but tried IVF twice and all was on private hospital but did not succeed. but I am still holding on my faith to have baby even though I am already 34 now.

Dr Sheila Loh is my dr. as far as i know she is the head of the dept. she was highly recommended by my friends. so far she is good and so far I am seeing good signs. There's only one thing I hate, and its the long waiting time.

I suggest when you pick an IVF dr, you choose those who are in private hospitals because even though you can avail subsidy from public but there is limitation as of how many time you do the IVF unlike in private there is no limit.

Hello all! I am already on stage 5 of my IVF- embryo transfer n take follic acid. I've never been so hopeful like this until I met Dr LC Cheng from TMC. Yes, I admit that the cost of IVF is really expensive in TMC but its worth it I guess. I know that I should not be this happy because I still have more test to do but I am really hopeful and wish to have baby soon.

I guess there's nothing wrong if you'll be very happy but just a reminder sometimes excitement stressed us and as far as I know we must about stress while the process is still going on because it might affect the whole thing. well, then good luck to you and I hope you'll keep on giving us updates.

Hello! I don't believe that public hospital's ivf dr are good. I did my first ivf process there and it was failed. i decided to switch to one of the private hospital here in Singapore and I found out that my previous gynae skipped something on the process. and that process is accordingly the most important thing in the whole ivf process. I was just like throwing away my money when i did the ivf with my previous gynae. anyways, it was past then and no matter how I murmur, I cannot get back my money. I guess the only thing that I can do now is to warn you to be please know everything about ivf process before you actually go for the process.

??? what do you mean by skipped an important part of the process??? Can you explain? I am under IVF process now under public hospital and really puzzled about that something you are telling... Can you share? so that I can ask my doctor about it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast