Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended doctors for IVF in Singapore

Recommended doctors for IVF in Singapore

Hello!

I finally decided to under IVF but can't decide to whom I entrust myself. I know that there are many competent out there but I want someone who is best recommended because for sure that gynae's service has been tried and tested by many. I hope you could help me here ladies!

Thanks

Its a good thing you made this forum. I as well as the other ladies here are very willing to help you. Actually, you are right! there are lots of good gynae out there but it really pays to find the best one. I undergone IVF with Prof Ng Soon Chye. After 2 attempts I successfully conceive. My tummy is now 6 months and I am very excited to see her and thankful also to Prof Ng Soon Chye. All I can say is that I am very comfortable with him. he is very professional indeed!

Hello! I just wanna ask everyone here about this doctor:

Dr LC Foong at Gleneagles
    Dr LC Foong at Gleneagles
    Dr LC Cheng from TMC

Anyone tried and had successful IVF with any of the above mentioned doctor? they are my best choice for IVF but can't decide which one to pick.

hi! I'm having my IVF with LC Cheng. based on my research and through recommendation, he has the high success rate on IVF. I am very positive to success this time. The doctor is very patient and very understanding. He taught me to be more positive always.

Hi! I want to get pregnant and my only hope now is IVF. I just want to ask those who has been successful on their ttc through IVF if which hospital is best to go for IVF? and also would also like to ask which doctor is EXPERT in IVF in such hospital. IVF is expensive that's why I think its really wise to pick the one who has the highest success rate in IVF.

Dr LC Foong at Gleneagles is highly recommended! I did my IVF with him 2 years ago and it was very successful. thanks to him, now I'm having my beautiful and loving baby. IVF is really expensive but you should give it a try.

Dr Sadhana has been recommended to me by my co-worker who successful got pregnant after 5 years through IVF. I tried to booked for the said Dr and when I finally went to the clinic, oh no! the waiting time is terrible! but since I was already there I got no choice but to wait. The Dr seemed good but I am still open for the possibility of switching.

Hi! i am planning to have IVF but looking for dr who doesn't charges too much. I read a forum that someone had bad experience with the dr. the dr charging her high than the usual and demanding and at the end the procedure still failed.

hi! actually the expense of IVF depends also on which hospital do go for. You can save some amount if you will find doctors in public hospital because there is subsidy from the government to expert for. you can have your medisave to have discounts but beware because usually in public hospitals, you will encounter terrible waiting time so you should prepare yourself for it.

i see. thanks for the info. do you think their is big difference on success rate if we done IVF on private hospitals than in public hospitals? have you done IVF too? which hospital and who was your dr?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast