Thread: Dr Heng Tung Lan review

Dr Heng Tung Lan review

Hello ladies!

Dr Heng Tung Lan was recommend by one of my colleague. but the info she gave me about the gyane was few I am not satisfied. Can anyone provide me some review about the said gynae? TIA.

She's really a wonderful lady dr and nice to be with and very cheerful. you will surely feel comfortable with her. many says that the waiting hour is quite long but for me its okay. i got no problem with it. for me its not that very long.

I agree that she's has nice attitude towards the patients but I am not satisfied with the consultation period. she just spent less than 5 mins. with patients after waiting long hours outside. I doubt I can stay with her, I'm actually thinking of switching.

hello, I am interested to see Dr Heng too but Can you advised me on how much she charges the consultation? and also where she delivers? can she deliver at KKH?

I believe the dr only delivers only at east parkway. She delivered my niece there. the dr is good but the nurses there was not that good. now, she is my gynae but I already arranged with her that she's not the one will deliver my baby because I prefer to deliver at Gleneagles.

It's true that the dr heng only delivers at parkway but the nurses were good so far. She delivered my baby last year at east parkway and so far everything goes well. no regrets and no complain at all.

Hi! i delivered with Dr Heng. Very encouraging and very humorous dr. She is pro natural but have very good stitching skills also. i never regret upon choosing her. she was my first choice and I don't think of switching into another gynae. I recommended her to many of my friends and most of them are satisfied about the service of Dr Heng.

I agree that the waiting time for Dr heng is quite longer than my previous gynae but I am more comfortable wit ther her. she seemed like a sister to me. she's not like the typical dr who have very serious aura that makes the patient scared.

Hello all!

I just booked an appointment for dr Heng. I'm just worried about the lady that I talked with on the phone. she seemed sarcastic. do you know her? I'm afraid I will not encounter problem with my gynae but her assistant perhaps.