Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nation Maid Agency Reviews

Nation Maid Agency Reviews

Hello All!

I am first time on this forum. I am planning to hire a maid from agency and this gonna be my first time ever. Somebody recommended Nation Maid Agency. I would like to ask your opinion regarding the mentioned maid agency. I heard negative feedback about maid agency and I don't want to regret later on. so I hope you'll share your experience and give feedback on the said agency.

btw, I am also open for your recommendation. TIA

I won't recommend that agency because they are charging expensively but the maids are not very well trained. I don't like their agents too. seemed to be very disappointing. I'd rather recommend JPB where I luckily got my current maid.

Yeah I agree with you. they are expensive and replacement is not free. I got a maid from them 3 years ago but i got problem with her because keep on crying she said she missed her family. first timer lah! I can't blame her if she missed her family but not always crying because I felt like there's dead in our house and it really annoyed me. I sent her back to the agency and as for replacement and they charged me. it was really a waste of time and money. good thing the replacement was okay but after she finished the contract, I did not get back to nation. My present maid is from Labour Express. so far so good.

I think it depends because my maid who's been working to me for 3 years is good. I got her from Nation Maid Agency. well, maybe I am just lucky the time I hired her.

Hello!

I don't blame you mommies for saying negative comments because I, myself do have negative comments about them. I chose the agency because highly recommended by some friends. As I went there, I noticed that the staffs are not that very approachable. I just ignore it and continue my transaction. They give me the bio-data, noticed that the photos and the age putted their seemed do not coincide but still I ignore. and to make the story short, I hired one and she started a month ago. She's does well in the household chores but I caught her twice doing chichat on the phone. I warned her and lately I caught her again. This time I contacted the agency and arranged for replacement yet the agency told me that if i really replace her then i probably wait for at least two months for the replacement.

I'd rather select a small time agency than choosing nation maid agency. they are just the same with express maid agency. no good service to expect. charging high yet provides less quality maids. Actually I sent back the maid i hired from them even though the contract is not yet finish. Sometimes it pays to hire a distant relatives or not to hire maid from other countries.

Hi! I think im one of those lucky ones who hired good maid from nation maid agency. I hired a young lady. at first I doubt her capacity but I tried because she seemed to be eager. she admitted that she doesn't have experience but she undergone training. I take the risk. so far I like her attitude. she's kind and very eager to learn new things. I can predict that we will be in good terms if she'll continue showing good.

Good for you to pick the right one. I would like to recommend JPB maid agency because they are already tried and tested. I got 3 maids from them and as soon as my current maid finish the contract i'll get back to them.

hello all! My maid runaway from me and she came from JPB. I thought only nation maid agency got bad maids but also JPB. the maid complaints about my kids but so far for my past 3 maids I didn't heard complaints and all were finished contract. too bad experience. i don't recommend JPB also.

Hi! i'm looking an indonesian maid... I wonder if anyone here can recommend an agency that have indonesian maids. I badly needed to hire one as soon as possible. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast