Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maid Agency in Singapore Reviews

Hi, I heard from friends good feedback about this maid agency. You may also check this out. Here's the website [URL="http://www.edengracemaids.com/

Hi everyone. If you are new to getting a maid. you may also try to check this good agency that makes sure every helper is carefully selected and assures you that you and your family is in good hands. I know this agency from a very good friend. The name of the agency is http://www.edengracemaids.com/

Don't ever go for D'Absolute maids at Siglap Road. It is run by an husband-wife couple and they are not at all professional. Extremely bad I would say. Very careless, don't screen their maids properly. Most of them dont know any work, Maids cannot speak english, no training in their agencies in their home countries. Even they dodge the replacement by making false accusations and cheat. Many people have complained against them.

I took a maid from D'Absolute in July 2016, believing the rating i got a maid from them. In just 3 days, I found out that she has been deported from the last country she was working in & contacted D'Absolute about it. They then arranged for srilankan agency to get in touch with her and scolded her for telling us the truth and didn't even had the courtesy to update me till I called D'Absolute again to find out what was happening. My new helper didn't even know how to cook rice and she cooked curry for us and we all had food poisoning. I told about this and they asked me to give her more time. I waited for 3 months but she was in deep thoughts always and always looking out of my window. I finally thought I would ask D'Absolute for help and they simply told me to pay them some money to get another maid. Well, after all the unpleasant experience with them, I left a feedback on my experience with them in their website. Now they are refusing to refund my cheque from the insurance i bought for my helper as she left 3 months later. They are telling me that they want me to remove my feedback from their website first. I am totally so disappointed and I will ask you guys to do a proper check first. It's been 2 months since she left and they are still not refunding me my money from the insurance policy i bought.

Hi mothers, reading the first few post of this forum, just wanted to say that I have taken a maid from https://expressmaid.com.sg and am very pleased with the service that Jenes from Bukit Timah Plaza is providing. Also they have one of the most updated online website. Good to check out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123