Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maid Agency in Singapore Reviews

If I were you, I won’t bother to go to their agency. You’ll just waste your time with those staffs. There are more good agencies around Singapore. Who recommended you that agency?

It was recommended by a distant relative. She hired indo maid from that agency and so far the maid is doing well. Actually, the maid served them for almost 3 years. But she never mentioned about the agents though! But at least now I have a hint on what should I do. Thanks a lot.

If any one looking to decide or worry about maid don't worry .I am suggested best maid agency in Singapore this maid agency in Singapore provide best and more experience domestic workers in city.

For more:http://alphaplus-employment.com

I have very good experience about maid services ,I use Indonesian maid agency Singapore ,the agency of maid provide good service ,she done work very good and perform all work very neat and clean ,I give my best credit in this agency.

You can try browsing www.good-maid.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by Kohliandai View Post
    It was recommended by a distant relative. She hired indo maid from that agency and so far the maid is doing well. Actually, the maid served them for almost 3 years. But she never mentioned about the agents though! But at least now I have a hint on what should I do. Thanks a lot.

I got my maid from Eelit Placement Agency. The agent is very patient and sincere. I read quite a number of good reviews of Eelit on other forums thus went to them. The agent is Sherly. Should be the owner. You can get her contact from her website - www.eelit.sg.

Hi,

i would like to start off by saying i am not an employment agency. just recommending an agency that i thought is good.

Took a maid from this agency 4 months back. Small office but personalised services. Not those bigger branches where it is too sales oriented and pushing me to simply take a maid from them. Took time to understand my needs (elderly mum) and made recommendation which i think suit my needs.

Current maid is hardworking. Only drawback is sometimes i need to repeat a few times as she is a little slow. Good thing she is attentive.

The agency that i took from informed me that if i find her service good to recommend more frds. And she will give them a discount. Anyone needs a reliable maid agency contact can email me at [email protected] or sms 87174414 (Not sure how much discount can get though as she never mention, but i think should be reasonable)

Hello friends,
    I also use the service of Indonesian maid agency Singapore, I'm satisfied his work, They will hire me a good maid she provide very good service and also good cooking and agency fee also fee in also our budget , I definitely use the service long time,highly recommended .

Good maid agency in singapore

If you are looking for Indian maids, you can visit www.danzhariya.com they have indian maid, tamil maid, hindi maid, darjeeling maid, nepali maid. If you are looking for a portal you may checkout www.myhelper.com.sg good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Kohliandai View Post
    Hello all!

Iím planning to hire a maid for the first time. As part of the preparation, I did my research online about several agencies and I also interviewed some friend and colleagues about their experience on their maids. I found out that not all experienced were good.

I read some forums talking about maids and I found out negative experiences. My friends also shared their negative experiences on their maids, if not on the agencies.

I donít want to experience the same with my friends and with those that Iíve read online. That is why I am making this thread in order to gather review on several agencies and also some recommendation.

I hope you wonít mind sharing me your experience and reviews on particular maid agencies here in Singapore.
    Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone else here is looking to employ a maid?

Do contact, my dad at 90606112. His maid agency name is Guardian Employment Agency , its at Katong Shopping Centre. They have maids from Indonesia, Myanmar etc. He has been in this business for a few years now.[​IMG]

Yes, you can say that i am doing some form of advertising here but its only because i honestly want to help to 'promote' my dad's maid agency. Business hasn't been good recently and because of the lack of budget, he can't afford to do advertising such as on classified and whatsoever. Therefore, the only form of advertising is by the word of mouth. Because there are soooo many maid agencies around its so difficult for each and every agency to succeed. Trust me when i say he provides quality maids and quality customer service. I'm not saying this because i am his daughter, but since his agency is a small set up, which is better because small agencies can provide better services catered especially for you as they do not have much customers to handle all the time and they will also be able to handle your queries promptly.

Really hope you guys can give him your support or refer him to your friends or family members who are looking to employ a maid! Just doing a small favor for my dad. Hehehe. Thank you everyone ! [​IMG][​IMG]

"Customer satisfication, is his goal" So dont worry, you won't be getting maids that he himself wouldn't want to hire.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast