Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maid Agency in Singapore Reviews

Maid Agency in Singapore Reviews

Hello all!

Iím planning to hire a maid for the first time. As part of the preparation, I did my research online about several agencies and I also interviewed some friend and colleagues about their experience on their maids. I found out that not all experienced were good.

I read some forums talking about maids and I found out negative experiences. My friends also shared their negative experiences on their maids, if not on the agencies.

I donít want to experience the same with my friends and with those that Iíve read online. That is why I am making this thread in order to gather review on several agencies and also some recommendation.

I hope you wonít mind sharing me your experience and reviews on particular maid agencies here in Singapore.

Hello! If you wish to hire a well-trained and responsible maid, try to visit JPB agency @Katong branch. I already hired several maids from them and all were good and didn’t give me headache.

Actually, experiences really vary. You cannot expect perfect agency. It is normal to hear complaints to an agency because we have different preference. Agencies were trying to provide the best but it still depends on the maid herself on how she carries herself while already on the field. Now, if you really want to select the best, I will give you tips instead.

First, you select agency that is recommended by your friends who have been using their services. In that way you can tell that they are really tried and tested.
    Second, before the interview list down all the questions you wanted to ask and make sure that the maid will be able to at least understand English.
    Third, ask them about the trainings they’ve been gone through and if they are already experienced or first timer.

That way, you can minimize the danger in selecting the bad one.

Hi! Anyone here tried the following agencies?

*Ideal domestic Station
    *Express Maid Agency
    *EELIT Placement

I need some more feedback about the said agencies. They were all recommended by friends but want to make sure to pick the best one. I hope you can share, Thanks.

The current agency where I got my new maid is JPB maids. The maid is already 5 months serving us and so far she’s doing well. Regarding the agencies you’ve mentioned, I only tried hiring maid from Express Maid Agency once. Honestly, the staffs were not very well accommodating. I just ignore it because that time I badly needed a maid, luckily I hired a good one and end her contract without giving me headache. If you’ll ask as to which of the agency I would recommend, obviously I will recommend JPB maids.

Yeah its right, the fee is high but that is already inclusive of the documentation and insurance of the maid. And for me it’s reasonable as long as they provide me a good maid and quality service.

Hi! I am happy with Thumbs-up agency. You can visit their website at www.thumbs-up.com.sg but I’ll tell you in advance that most of their candidates were Indonesians.

Hi! I just want to add some tips on looking for agency to hire maids. Some agency around are charging too much, I mean over charging. Please beware of those agencies that will charge you huge amount. Just like Yiu Liang Agency Maid Agency which charges $1488. If you’ll try to look at it, it’s `way high.

I got bad experience with Express Maid Agency. I did not continue my transaction with them because one of their staff seemed to be rude. She made me feel that she was annoyed by my questions when I visit their agency and ask several things. I guess she’s not ready to answer questions from clients.

Really? I thought that agency is one of those best agencies around Singapore. Express Maid Agency actually is on my short list. Maybe I should double check it and find more info about that agency. But I appreciate what you’ve shared. Honestly, I haven’t been there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast