Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Maid Agency to recommend??

Any Maid Agency to recommend??

Hey mommies out there!

We just move from UK and I am wondering where I can find good maid agency here in Singapore. I have two kids.

My eldest is 3 years old and the younger one is 1.5 years old. I already arranged a Childcare center for them, so probably the maidís task involves sending and picking them to their Childcare center and do the household chores as well.

I am expecting to find a good one and start as soon as possible, so if any mommy here can recommend me tried and tested agency then I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks to all

Hi! I just want you to avoid Express Maid Agency. Based on my experience with my previous maid, I can’t recommend the agency. I got maid from them who was irresponsible and insincere in providing services. I wasted $$ on them I don’t want others experience the same way as I experienced. Currently I am having an arrangement with Dan Service for a made from Philippines and I hope things will go smoothly this time as I don’t want to waste money and time again.

Did your previous maid finish her contract? My maid way back in UK is Filipina and so far she’s very good in doing household chores and very good in taking care of babies. I forgot to mention on the thread that I prefer agency that have candidates from Philippines.

I did not let her finished the contract. She caused me headache most of the time. She seemed to have her own world. I really regret the moment I hired her. She seemed to be good at first but later on attitude changed and her cleaning is not so good.

Hello! You might be interested to check out Ideal domestic Station. I got my maid from that agency. Btw, my maid is serving me 6 years already. Very good in handling my kids. She can speak and understand English. She sometimes teaches my kids.

You seemed to be lucky on picking up your maid. Which country your maid came from?? Mine was from EELIT. Also good in doing her tasks but have difficulty on speaking English. I got hard times on giving her instructions but in fairness to her, when she understands what I am trying to tell her then she does it very well. I am confused if I’ll set her free after the contract or extend her. She really good, only the language barrier.

Hello! I just wonder why you choose her when you already know that she got difficulty in speaking and understanding English?? I've learnt from my friends who are experienced in hiring maids that in choosing the maid you consider the language the candidate speaks. Btw, what country she was from?

I agree with you, if only I was the one who hired her. My MIL hired her for us. I don’t know how she does the interview. She came from Myanmar. Sometimes we just are doing actions just to let her understand each other. Sigh

Hi!

Lol! Sign language huh? Well, I believe she will later learn to speak your language. If I am not mistaken she is still new? How many years she’s been living with you? I used to be in the same situation, what I did was to buy her dictionary with translation to her language.

Hello! I would like to recommend JPB agency Katong branch. I believe they have the best maid candidates. They also have good and approachable staff. Last week I interviewed one coming from Philippines and hopefully she’ll start next month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast