Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr LC Fong Gleneagles Reviews

Dr LC Fong Gleneagles Reviews

Hello everyone!

I am trying to conceive and someone recommended me Dr LC Foong. I wonder if anybody here tried the service of the said doctor. I researched about him and yet I still gathered little info about him. There are lots of things I want to know about the said doctor.

For me, hearing people say that he is good is not enough. Can anyone of you here share your experience with him?? Iím open for any feedback, may it be negative or positive.

Thanks a lot!

I got irregular menses and already lost hope to get pregnant but it’s a good thing that my feet brought me to Dr Foong who has been very encouraging. He assured me that it’s not too late; it will only take a right process. I was put on Clomid which took several months to success and then I undergo IUI. And ladies, you have to congratulate me because I just found out this morning that I am already pregnant! Yeeepeey! I’m so happy.

Hi!

I’m on my third pregnancy now and still under Dr LC Foong’s care. He was with me when I delivered my eldest and my second child. For me, he is not only good but best. Many mtbs choose him because of his excellence. But you’ve got to expect for high fee and long waiting time to see him.

I’m currently seeing dr foong now. So far, I can say that he is very detailed and he really explains everything. You can ask questions and he gives answers cheerfully. Unlike my first gynae who used to be always in a hurry.

I think he’s gonna be my gynae forever! lol! Seriously, he’s good and yes waiting time is quite longer yet it’s worth it.

I had a c-sect delivery last year under Dr LC Foong. All I can say is that, he had a very good stitching skill. Hubby and I planned to have another baby next year and hopefully I will prefer Dr LC Foong to take care of me.

Hi all! I used to be under Dr LC Foong’s care but I switched because of the long waiting time to see him. Ahmm, he is cool gynae because he has a sense of humor that will make his patient feel at ease. I only had 4 appointments with him but those meetings are in quality it’s just that I got problem on waiting time lah! Em not that patient.

Ahmm, how many weeks pregnant are you now? You said you switched gynae, so who is your gynae after Dr LC Foong. Does his service same with Dr Foong? Or one is better than the other??

Ladies, I also know how to make an appointment with Dr LC Foong? This is my first time to see a gynae from gleenagles. And also I want to know what things to expect or what are those questions that I should ask whenever I meet Dr Foong.

Hi!

You can set an appointment with Dr Foong through phone calls but still you need to come to the clinic early because many patients like you would go early too to avoid longer waiting time.

All you need to expect are more tests and scans to be done. You don’t have to worry on what you should say or ask to Dr Foong because in the first place he will be the one to ask questions to you. Don’t worry Dr Foong is nice and soft spoken person unlike other gynaes around. Good luck to your ttc.

I am already 16 weeks pregnant now and I am currently seeing Dr Christopher Ng. He is also good and so far I’m satisfied with his service. I won’t compare Dr Foong and Dr Ng because both have qualities that I like.

So the only thing that made you stop seeing Dr Foong is the waiting time? Does the waiting time really that terrible? How about you other mtb here? How’d you find Dr Foongs waiting time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast