Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any gynaecologist recommendation around singapore???

Any gynaecologist recommendation around singapore???

Hello everyone!!!

Finally, after 3 years of marriage I am now pregnant. I am looking for a good gynae. I prefer a female gynae and with short waiting time. any mtb here can recommend? thanks.

Congratulations!!!! I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm seeing Dr Sim Lee Ngor. She's very good and charged cheaper on consultation. If you are interested just tell me and i'll give you more details.

I would like to recommend Dr. Yeo Motoko, she's nice lady. She was helped me delivered my eldest and now I'm seeing her again for my second one.

P.S. she has good stitching skills. just letting you know just in case you prefer C-sect in the future.

Where can I find Dr Yeo Motoko's clinic? is she Japanese or Chinese?? As much as possible i want normal delivery. and also how much does she charged her consultation.

Hi i heard Dr Sim Lee Ngor is good. where can i find her clinic? can you give more details about her???? is she pro normal or c-sect???

You can find her at LN Sim Clinic for Women at TMC. She's not just good but she also friendly and her fees is very reasonable. you can contact her at this number for inquiry 6353 9270.

Hi! Many of my friends recommended Dr. Selina Chua but i wanted to hear more reviews or feedback about her. I want to know the following info:

waiting time
    fees
    pro C-sect or normal?

and if you have more information more than that will also be appreciated. thanks.

Waiting time - quite longer
    fees - 130 consultation fee and subsequent visits at 80
    pro normal.

she is very informative. she'll answer every question as much as she can but one thing is you'll surely not like is that she's not that friendly.

really? well i'll still consider her but maybe i should ask for more recommendation. I hope mtbs here won't mind to share experiences and information. I really prefer normal delivery as much as possible.

Check out Dr. Heng in her Bedok clinic. Very competent and professional dr. My 3 kids was delivered by her. I am very satisfied with her services and fees is also very cheap. and perfect for you because she's pro normal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast