Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Childcare in Jurong West can I register quickly?? I need recommendation please!

Which Childcare in Jurong West can I register quickly?? I need recommendation please!

Hello everyone!

We are planning to move to Jurong West so we get everything set. And part of preparing is to arrange for a Child care for my 2.5 years old baby girl.

A week ago, I called up some Child Care Centers but they told me that they can accommodate my child next year. I need to place her as soon as we move next month because both husband and I have work there.

I just wonder why those Child Care Centers refuse accept my baby this year. This is my first time to put baby to Child Care Center that is why I really need your assistance/advice/recommendation and suggestions.
    I hope you wonít mind sharing everything I need to know. Thank you so much and I am hoping to get quick replies for this thread.

I just wonder which Child Care Center in Jurong west did you inquire? And which is location in Jurong West are you moving? And also if what kind of care services would you like to avail.

We will be staying at Jurong West Blk 205. The name of the Child Care Center I called up were Carpe Diem Kids and Joy Talent. Honestly, I don’t have any knowledge on the service that a Child care centers. Would you mind helping me regarding the things I need to know?

Oh I see.
    How many Children does a Child care Center cater so far? You mentioned about what kind of services I would like. I don’t know what services should I avail. Can you tell me what are the typical services should I expect from a Child care center?

No worries I will try to help you as much as I could. Actually, when a Child Care Center will tell you that you are on the waiting list, it means there is no vacancy for that certain period.

Aside from the care they provide for your child, they also introduce learning in fun ways. Upon registering your child they will let you fill-in several information such as what type of services you would like to avail for your child. Such services include Full day and half day (am/pm session).

Hi! You mentioned that this gonna be your first time to send your baby to a child care center, I just wonder if you have sent her to a playgroup the last few months/year? Who took care of her when you’re work?

No, I didn’t sent her in any playgroup ever since and I hired babysitter to look after her while I’m in work. Hmmm, may I know why you are asking?

I see. I ask because one thing you should expect upon sending your baby to a child care center is that you’ll really hard time leaving her. Aside from the fact that you will feel pity leaving baby under other’s care, baby will cry a lot the fact that she’s not yet used to the teacher and the other children around her.

Hi mommies!

I totally agree with you. I used to experience that when I first sent baby to Agape. Honestly I thought that it will take a while before she stops crying whenever I leave her. It was really heartbreaking but her teachers assured me that everything’s gonna be fine. In fairness to them, they really win my child’s confidence easily and quickly. I love Agape 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast