Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you suggest a Nanny/Childcare in Sengkang area?

yeah, i agree with you. by the way, which among those in the list had already been visited and which were not yet? can i have My First Skool and HAPPY CAMPER's exact location??? i often heard them through my office mates and now I would like to visit them to check it if its suitable for my kids.

BUBBLESLAND PLAYHOUSE PTE LTD(not yet)

MY FIRST SKOOL(not yet) 230, COMPASSVALE WALK, #01 – 416, SINGAPORE 540230
    308C, ANCHORVALE ROAD, #01 – 26, SINGAPORE 543308

FAITH EDUCARE CENTRE (SENGKANG)(visited) The place is okay but seemed too crowded.

THE CHILDREN’S DISCOVERY CENTRE PTE LTD(visited)Organized and the place is okay, the teachers seemed not to friendly.

HAPPY CAMPER @SENGKANG PTE. LTD.(visited) just okay. teachers friendly, location is not very accessible for me. 195, RIVERVALE DRIVE, #01 – 743, SINGAPORE 540195

SGM LITTLE KIDZ @ RIVERVALE(not yet)

Hi all! i just wonder if Happy [email protected] offers infant care services? or can i ask any mommies here as to which Child Care Center offers quality infant care.

Yes Happy camper offers infant care services but i am not sure which age do they start accepting. but you can try inquire them over phone would you like to get there phone number?

My little girl is having her K1 now at SGM LITTLE KIDZ. I started sending her there since she was 9 moths old. Accordingly, they accept infant from 2 months.

Hello all! i just wanna ask if how much subsidy a government employee should likely benefit when sending child to Child care center.
    I am a mom who planned to send to my two kids to a child care center and I wonder if i can get the same percentage for the two kids. any mommy out there had experience on the same situation? please share. thanks.

Hi mommies! I am just very overwhelmed with my kids performance since i sent them to My First Skool. I think it is the most desirable Child Care Center in Sengkang.

I agree because my son already been there since he was 5 months. they provide the best care for infants and they have excellent curriculum that makes the children reveal and maximize their skills and talents. thumbs up for My First Skool.

ahmmmm, i think there are two MY first skool in Sengkang. which one are you referring? I've been into one of the existing branches in Sengkang but I felt something undesirable with the staff i met. that was just a not so nice impression i hope it is just an impression because my MIL is very firm on sending my baby to My First Skool and since she offer that she'll take care of the fee, i have nothing to do but to do as she says.

Pm referring to MY FIRST SKOOL at COMPASSVALE WALK. I visited both branch and i dont feel anything bad with the facilities, staff and even the ratio. maybe you just got the bad impression and i swear that is just an impression. when you spend time at the Center you'll really experience how passionate they are in there teaching job as well as caring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast