Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you suggest a Nanny/Childcare in Sengkang area?

Can you suggest a Nanny/Childcare in Sengkang area?

Any mommy here can suggest a good nanny/ childcare center in Sengkang area? or heard about MY FIRST SKOOL? please I want to know how much likely the cost difference when sending to Child care center and Hiring a nanny?

You can call over this number 66349989 or reach them in this address

308C, ANCHORVALE ROAD, #01 – 26, SINGAPORE 543308.
    I sent my baby there but just move her because its quite far from our location. so far the Child care center is good and i can say that they really provides the fun ways of learning.

Thanks for the details. which Child Care Center your baby was enrolled after you full her out of MY First Skool? Is it true that they are initiating thematic teaching approach in there? i hope i could get more info here about the said school. tnx.

I'm supposed to transfer her to BUBBLESLAND PLAYHOUSE which is just along the way to my workplace but unfortunately, it was full then and we should wait until they reach the minimum number of enrolls to start a new class.
    The waiting took a while that is why hubby and I decided to hire babysitter while still waiting. but now we realized that having babysitter is more convenient in both part (hubby and I). we need not to wake up very early to fix baby for school, we need not to stop to drop baby to the Child care center. We need not to feed baby when we got home from work and most of all we don't need to worry when there is emergency on work or unexpected time delayed at work. and husband also noticed that baby doesn't frequently got sick. overall, we are happy and more satisfied with the care service provided by our hired babysitter.

Hi! I greatly agree on the idea of hiring babysitter than sending baby to a child care center because i believe it is more practical. more time saving and also cheaper.

so, it means, you did not continue sending baby to BUBBLESLAND PLAYHOUSE??

I think you are lucky upon picking your babysitter. unlike my sister's babysitter. my sister is the one who send baby to the babysitter's house and fetch at night.

Actually I advised my sister to stop hiring babysitter and just send her baby to child care center because its the same thing. instead of saving time still she spend time to send baby to babysitter's house is the same as sending to Child care center.

Actually, your sister have an option, didn't she know that she can ask the babysitter to come over her house instead of sending baby to the babysitter's house? only that she need to provide the food for the babysitter as well as the fare but if you'll think about it, its better than slicing a little time to send baby to her/his babysitter's house.

hmmm, honestly I didn't know about that option. and also don't know if my sister knows it or not i haven't ask her, maybe i'll ask her when i got a chance.

yes, i agree allocating budget for food and fare is better than cutting off some of their time as i observed both husband and wife were very busy. they are always in a hurry.

Hello! any recommendation for child care in Sengkang? babysitter/nanny or Child care center reviews is also needed! i hope mommies here can help me. thanks!!!

Hi! i guess there's a lot of Child care centers around your area and so far all have remarkable reputation. all you need to is to visit them and see for your self as to which among them suits your preference.

btw, the following are the Child Care Centers I would like to recommend to you:

BUBBLESLAND PLAYHOUSE PTE LTD
    MY FIRST SKOOL
    FAITH EDUCARE CENTRE (SENGKANG)
    THE CHILDREN’S DISCOVERY CENTRE PTE LTD
    HAPPY CAMPER @SENGKANG PTE. LTD.
    SGM LITTLE KIDZ @ RIVERVALE

They were in my shortlist as of now, some already been visited and I will visit next week if i got time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast