Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help me find childcare around woodlands area???

Can anyone help me find childcare around woodlands area???

Hello everyone!

I have a thought of sending my 20 months old baby in a Child care center but I don't even know any of those Child care centers here in our area. I also don't have any idea about the fees and the programs that they provide. All I know is that they will babysit a baby.

Can anybody here recommend a good child care center and share about the programs/services that those CCs provides aside from just baby sitting my baby as well as the fees they charges.

Thanks

hi! Child care centers does not only focus on just attending your baby while you are not around. They have their curriculum to follow like normal schools. They trained the child to be responsible and helped them develop physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspect of the child through activities that the child would love. Each Child care centers have their specialty and its up to you to choose.

very well said! thanks for your immediate response. but how about those infant??? do they have age requirement??? What are those programs/activities that the child would possibly engage whenever the child registered in a CC??? you mean, each CCs have different specialty????

as far as I know, CC specialization differ. There are some who focuses on language development of the child, some on psycho-motor and etc.

ah, i see. ahmmmm, have you tried sending your Child in a Child care center? you seemed to be very knowledgeable when it comes to Child Care Centers.

yes! I'm sending my Child at Sweetland. it's nice there. my kids really enjoyed there. she was there since 2 months old and now she's getting 3 yrs old next month.

Hi I’m also looking for Child Care Center in Woodlands. Did anyone here heard about Thinkerstar? Or tried sending a child there??? I’m interested to hear some review about the said CC.

Hey mommies! My child actually in Thinkerstar. I’m supposed to recommend it here. Good thing you ask. The said CC is quite impressive for me and they have good teachers. They are reliable and honest. I’m glad I registered my child there. They are very approachable. There are vacancies at this moment; maybe you want to pay a visit.

I see. So how long does you kids goes to Thinkerstar?? It was suggested by some friend but it seemed not popular that is why I ask if any know it or does it really exist here in woodlands.

I see. How long does your child being in there??? How many branches do they have??? How about the language being utilized in school??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast