Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which infant care ang mo kio branch you think is best?

Which infant care ang mo kio branch you think is best?

Hi everyone!

I know booking for slot in an infant care centers is not that easy. I experienced that before and won't like to experience it again. now that I am about to give birth to my second child, I am planning everything ahead. We are now residing in bedok but planning to move to AMK next month. my eldest is presently on a kindergarten class in My First Skool-bedok branch. I went to My First Skool-ang mio branch lately but found it full and there are more on the waiting list. Can anybody help me find good infant care/child care center in AMK so that i can register my eldest and the upcoming baby in advance??? thanks a lot.

I've been to My First Skool too and yes, it was full. It was my first option but since it was full i decided to proceed to my second option which is Cherie [email protected] star. She'll start next month. I heard they have limited vacancy, i suggest you visit them quickly.

My kids were registered in Character Montessori. They were there since my eldest aged 2 years old. I guess Character Montessori is better than other infant care centers here in ang mio area because I heard my office mates murmured about the care centers where they sent their children. so far, I got to complain about Character Montessori. My husband told me that he is confident in putting out kids there because he thinks that they are given much attention. the teacher-children ratio is okay.

hello!

Thanks for the replies! may i know where is that Cherie hearts located or can you give me more details about Cherie hearts. and also their tel.# if you have. thanks a lot.

I agree! Character Montessori is not like those other CC. Character Montessori hav 1:6 ration which means your child will be given enough attention by the teacher. My First Skool here in AMK is crowded based on my observation when we got there last week. actually I have Character Montessori and Learning Vision is on my shortlist as of now.

hi, there's lot of good CC here in AMK. I think you need to consider the distance of the CC from your place/residence. btw, where in AMK are you moving???

We bought a unit in Avenue 10. but we are planning to move as soon as I deliver my second child next month. and we would like to find a cc for our eldest as soon as possible to that we can transfer her next month. I'm a little bit worried not to get CC for her quickly. I've been to Cherie [email protected] but hubby didn't like the place.

Did you visit Character Montessori? its okay there, the place is very comfortable for the children and the teacher-child is very okay. you can also call them to ask more info if you are interested. just tell me if you are and i'll pm you for their contact details.

I'm interested but I can't pm you. I think something is wrong here. I can't use pm. can you post it here? btw, what is their teacher-children ratio?? how long have you sent you kid/s there? There was Character Montessori in Bedok but I didn't sent my eldest there because I don't like the environment. I hope bedok branch and amk branch are not the same.

I think School House By the garden will suit your child. I've been to all the CC that been mentioned here are good enough for me until the mom next door suggested me to visit School House by the garden. I was hesitant at first because the name is not that popular but I tried. I found the environment is conducive for learning. I registered my child there and got no problem with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast