Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you suggest a good pediatrician in Thomson Medical Center?

Can you suggest a good pediatrician in Thomson Medical Center?

We are moving near Thomson Medical Center thatís why I want to find a good pediatrician for my daughter there. Can you suggest someone?

We go to Dr. Ong Eng Keow at TMC. He is a very competent doctor but the queue to see him is very long. I sometimes have to wait 1 to 2 hours before I am able to see him. It’s often inconvenient because my baby is always crying in my arms and the long waiting time only aggravates him more, but Dr. Ong somehow makes it worthwhile.

Dr. Ong is very accommodating and patient. Perhaps the reason why there’s a long queue to see him is that he answers all your questions and explains everything in detail even if there are a lot of patients waiting.

Dr. Ong seems to know what is in our minds whenever we see him. He seems to answer each of our questions even without us asking him. He is that perceptive.

By all means avoid going to Dr. Ang Ai Tin. According to a different pediatrician I’m seeing now, she prescribed my daughter wrong medications which could have been harmful to my baby!

I don’t find anything wrong with Dr. Ang Ai Tin. In fact, I find her sweet and responsible. For instance, when my baby was in the hospital, she visited him at 6:00 every morning without fail. She also came in the afternoons. She was very quick to allay any fear we might be having.

Dr. Ang Ai Tin usually overreacts in her diagnoses. She prescribes medicines and orders tests which are unnecessary.

My baby cried his lungs out when Dr. Ang Ai Tin administered his jabs, and she did not care one bit! My baby even bled from the jab. After that, we decided to change doctors and we went to Dr. EK Ong. When he gave my baby jabs, my baby did not cry at all.

We used to go to Dr. Ang Ai Tin, too but we found her charges are expensive. The service wasn’t very good either, so my husband decided we have to look for another PD.

My gynecologist recommended Dr. Ang Ai Tin but based on your comments, I think I’m going to look for another pediatrician.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast